The more complete your profile is, the more likely you are to receive responses to your applications. Because: Employers would like to get a complete picture of you so that they can quickly find a suitable domestic helper. So, first, check your profile and fill it out as completely as possible:
- Upload a nice photo of yourself.
- Ask former employers for a positive review: you can get up to 2 reviews from outside the platform.
- Write an appealing description text.
- Check if your hourly wage is in the same range as the hourly wage of other domestic helpers in your region.
- Upload reference letters, references, diplomas, or other relevant proof of employment at any time under "My documents".
- Get your profile verified to build trust in it and in the platform.
If you have done all this and still do not receive a reply, it could also be due to one of the following reasons:
- The employer has not yet read your message and therefore has not replied to you. They will probably get back to you as soon as they have read your messages.
- Perhaps the employer has already found something suitable and has forgotten to deactivate his job offer or
- The employer is currently on holiday.
- The employer has placed the advertisement but is not yet actively using the platform.
Unfortunately, it also happens sometimes that not everyone plays by our rules and leaves messages unanswered. Do not give up! Doméstico24 is the largest provider of domestic help in Spain, and we are sure that with a little patience, you will find a suitable job offer.