Can I terminate an employment relationship?

Yes, however, when it comes to resignations or voluntary resignations, the special employment relationship of domestic workers regulated by the Royal Decree-Law 16/2022 doesn't specify the exact procedure. Therefore, to understand how to terminate properly, you'll need to refer to Article 49 of the Workers' Statute. This article states that you should give notice of your voluntary resignation according to collective labor agreements or local customs. While the law doesn't set a specific deadline, it is generally recommended to give a 15-day notice. This will allow both you and your employer to make necessary arrangements for the transition.

Remember, it's always a good idea to have open communication with your employer during this process.